Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life is a maze and love is a riddle?

F says:

Life is a maze and love is a riddle became my favorite quote for couple weeks ago after I listened to The Show of Lenka, and I absolutely agree with her.

After I knew that one friend talked behind my back, told story which is not true about me. I feel so disappointed. Well, we used to be good friends for 5 years or something, and it's ended so badly.

Anyway, I don't know if I can tell you that it's 'the end'. Because we didn't fight. I don't feel like talking to her anymore, I mean who the hell in the world wants to talk to someone who's happy to gossip her/his friends? So, I have stopped talk to her already 2 or 3 days. She said nothing to me but ask another friend angrily what's wrong with me. I think if she really has no idea why I quit chatting with her, she must be very stupid or she might has Alzheimer's. However if she wants to know, why don't she ask me directly?

okay, let's stop talking about it. Let's talk about something good.

And that is, TODAY I SAT BY THAT GUY, WOOO CAN YOU HEAR ME, I SAT BY HIM!

We had to do our presentation in Buddhism class, and I had to made a presentation with him because our topic is the same (he asked me if I can do the same topic as him, so he will have friend to do a presentation together!).

I sat there, and suddenly giggled with no reason. My eyes noticed that he was yawning. Then he hit me and asked why I was laughing.

I said nothing, but laughed harder, my face turned pink, so I turned my face away or he'd asked me why my face was a bit red. =P

Nothing happened more than I giggled and he hit me...

If the Friday people are considered as people who're always lucky in love, I must be the most miserable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment