Thursday, September 3, 2009

To start is the most difficult thing

I've been sitting behind my laptop already for hours, seems like I can't turn it off and do something else. Well, although I tried to lie myself that I don't have any works to do, it doesn't work this time. It's been already a week that I declared to start reading history, Buddhism, Thai and such. Today, I finished first 10 pages of history, and the rest are still lying on my bookshelf, very nice.

I have to call my host mum tomorrow, I'm declaring to myself, again.

For me, it's very difficult to start something.

You have no idea how many times I decide writing a blog, being a famous blogger and blah blah blah. It's a DAYDREAM girl.

Today, Tian ask if we can writing a blog together, so I said yes =P Finally.

I'll finish here, I have to het myself to work.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment